According to numerous studies, the cumulative effect of showering or bathing in unfiltered water may affect your health.
So just when you thought that it was safe to soak for hours in the bathtub, here comes some facts to show you otherwise.
The major problem with unfiltered water is that it contains traces of chlorine in it. And when chlorine combines with organic matter in our bodies, harmful by-products are formed and it could escalate to primary health risks such as heart disease, high blood pressure, allergies, cancer of the colon, liver, bladder and stomach.
This is why you need devices such as the CuZn Bath Ball Faucet Filter to clean out your bath water.
The CuZn ball is for anyone who prefers a quick, easy and mess-free way to fill up their bathtub with fresh, clean and filtered water. This clever little device makes use of the new PowerDisk patented FilterFoam technology that is exclusively designed for water filter applications.
Compared to granular water filters, the CuZn Bath Ball Faucet Filter boast of 5 times more efficiency in the filtration. And unlike other filters, this bathtub filter offers an eco-friendly solution since all the replacements are actually 100 percent recyclable and not enclosed in any separate cartridge housing.
With this little pot on your bath faucets, you can say goodbye to dirt, sediments, odors, brittle hair, itchy skin, and eye irritation.
What stands out?
- Bath ball filters over 26,000 gallons of water and lasts up to a year
- Totally replaceable filters which are more affordable
- Eco-friendly features for less pollution
- Eradicates an entire host of pollutants in bath water
What cons did we manage to find?
- Some customers have claimed that the product is very hard to use
- High-pressure water could spill over the sides since it’s essentially a small pot