An all-in-one package that’s a great portable, compact instrument!
The Yamaha PSRE453 61-Key Portable Keyboard with Stand, Bench, and Power Supply is a smaller device that offers a slim, 61-key design that’s great for playing the middle range. It also offers a lot of music production capabilities as well.
A compact alternative to 88-key keyboards, this digital piano with bench offers a number of digital enhancements that make it as perfect for composing the next viral hit as it is for learning to play the scales. Add the full slate of features to the mix– a stand for the keyboard, a bench, and an A/C power supply and you’ll be well set-up.
Is this the piano for you? Here’s what we thought:
If you want to learn the basics of how to play on a high-end instrument, but you also want something simple and compact, this is a great starting point. It offers a small size, 61 keys, a number of different voices, ports for headphones, pedals, and additional speakers, and more.
While it won’t be the piece that takes you through your whole Grammy-winning recording career, it offers the quality sound that Yamaha is known for at a price and size that is accessible to everybody.
And who doesn’t love that?
Another quality contender!
What are its best features?
- Good sound quality in both speakers and instrument voice
- Solidly built from a high-quality manufacturer
- Fun for both kids and adults
- Compact size overall
- The additional items, bench, stand, and A/C cord, don’t come with all versions of this and are a bonus
What could be improved?
- Not a full 88 keys
- Only a basic set of recording features, good for beginners but not those doing high-end composing